Your contribution is critical to our mission to give hope to at-risk youth.
- What do donations pay for?
- Office space - in order to run day-to-day operations and run our programs efficiently.
- Supplies - in an effort to provide the best for our students, we want to make sure that they have access to materials and supplies to give them an excellent experience
- Programming fees - it costs to drive to the facilities we serve. It also costs to buy materials for volunteers, such as chess boards, basketballs, paper, appropriate pencils, etc.
- What the donations DO NOT pay for:
- Salaries - none of the board are paid, they all volunteer their time and expertise
- Merchandise - our merch comes through a non-profit partnership with CustomInk. Fundraiser link below
- Volunteers - we deeply appreciate all of the time and effort of our volunteers, and because they volunteer their time, we can ensure that every dollar donated can go to making the organization run smoothly and the classes have the highest quality.
Check: To send a donation by check, please mail to
Beyond Rhetoric Corporation,
C/O Pivot Workspaces,
12230 Clarksville Pike, Suite K
Clarksville, MD 21029.
Please donate to help our work continue! We can only continue if we are supported by donors. As a 501 (c)(3) Nonprofit and 509 (a)(2) Public Charity and all donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law and do not represent payment for goods or services received.